LS TRACTOR USA, LLC
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
1. Information we collect
When you use our Website, you may provide us with two main types of information: (1) Non-Personal Information and (2) Personal Information, as such terms are defined below. We may collect information from you when you (a) use or access our Website, (b) open and/or respond to our emails, (c) contact LS Tractor USA, (c) visit any page online that displays our content, (d) purchase products through our Website, and/or (e) provide information to any of our vendors, contractors and/or agents who are performing services for LS Tractor USA (collectively, “Service Providers”).
2. Personal Information
3. Non-Personal Information
“Non-Personal Information” is general user information that does not contain personally identifiable information, which is collected on an aggregate basis as you use our Website. We may collect Non-Personal Information in the following manner:
- Device Data: We may access or use device data, which is information concerning a device you use to access, use, or interact with the Website, such as operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device, geo-location, unique device identifier or other device identifier, mobile phone carrier identification, and device software platform and firmware information
- Aggregate: We may collect non-identifying and statistical information about the use of our Website, such as how many visitors visit a specific page, how long they stay on that page and which links, if any, they click on. This information represents a generic overview of our users, including their collective habits. Information collected in the aggregate is not associated with you as an individual. We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties.
- Other Tracking Technologies: We may supplement information you provide to us with information from other sources, such as information to validate or update your address or other demographic information. This information may be used to maintain the accuracy of information on our Website and for internal analysis. We may also use clear gifs, pixel tags and web beacons, which are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that may allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions and are further used to track online movements of our users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to your Personal Information.
4. Personal Information you provide
You may submit Personal Information to the Website, including certain information via online forms, including information you may provide to enter any contest or sweepstakes we may sponsor. We will not sell any Personal Information you may provide us, but reserve the right to use that information to contact you for purposes reasonably related to our business.
5. Information you send to other Users
6. How we use and share information
- Operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and Website;
- Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide technical support
- Send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
- Communicate about promotions, upcoming events, other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- Send you reminders, support, and marketing messages;
- Manage our administration of the Website
- Link or combine user information with other Personal Information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Perform analytics and conduct research;
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- To process orders or otherwise provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network; and
- Develop and improve marketing and advertising for the Website and partner services.
The information collected in the aggregate enables LS Tractor USA to better understand your use of the Website and to enhance your enjoyment. We may use financial information to process payment for any purchases made on the Website, enroll you in one of our accounts or other related services in which you elect to participate. If you use the Website, you agree to receive certain communications from us including but not limited to the following:
- (b) Special Offers, Newsletters, and Updates. We may occasionally send you information on products, special deals, promotions, and newsletters.
- (c) Customer Service. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we may communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request and to manage your account. We will communicate with your by email or telephone, as we determine is the most efficient or as you may otherwise elect.
7. Parties with whom we may share your information
We may share Personal Information and other information you provide us with our Service Providers. Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Website and related products or services. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information. If Service Providers acquire confidential or proprietary information belonging to LS Tractor USA or its dealers or customers, such information is required to be handled in confidence and may not be disclosed to unauthorized third parties. Service Providers who violate our security and safe maintenance of data policies are subject to appropriate discipline including, but not limited to, termination.
We also may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. For example, we will disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances: (i) to investigate and defend LS Tractor USA against any third party claims or allegations or otherwise to protect LS Tractor USA and its agents and employees from liability, (ii) to investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities, (iii) to assist government enforcement agencies, respond to a legal process or comply with the law, (iv) to exercise or protect the rights, property or personal safety of the users of the Website or (v) to protect the security and/or integrity of the products and services we provide. In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID history, fraud complaints, and usage history, without a subpoena, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
9. Business Combinations
10. Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83 – 1798.84, California residents are entitled to receive: (a) information identifying any third party companies to whom LS Tractor USA may have disclosed Personal Information to for direct marketing, within the past year; and (b) a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to email@example.com and we will provide a list of categories of Personal Information disclosed within thirty (30) days after receiving such a request. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted in ways other than those specified above.
11. Service Eligibilty and Changes
- (a) Children and Minors. LS Tractor USA does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age thirteen (13), we will delete such information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under the age of thirteen (13) may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen (18) years old in order to create an account or purchase goods or services through the Website.
12. Other websites and services
13. How we protect information
We may implement security measures, from time to time, designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. If you have an account on our Website, your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your Personal Information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We periodically review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures, including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. Because the internet is not a completely secure environment, LS Tractor USA cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to LS Tractor USA or guarantee that information on the Website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical and/or managerial safeguards. In addition, while we take reasonable measure to ensure that Service Providers keep your information confidential and secure, such Service Provider’s practices are ultimately beyond our control. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy /or security measures of any other organization. By using our Website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
14. How to contact us